Hey, glad you clicked here!
We’re a small mobile marketing agency coming from the startup world – now on the verge of growing our team and taking on more, bigger clients and partnerships.
The niche that is the closest to our hearth is Health & Fitness – this is also where we’re having most of our clients from.
We’ve come to a point where we want to grow our remote team with like-minded people who are experts in their own field of mobile marketing.
This is where YOU can come into the picture.
About The Job
We are looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager who has extensive experience handling the paid performance of various apps & games, as well as an ability to lead UA projects proactively.
- You’ll co-develop and manage the user acquisition efforts of our clients mainly on Facebook & Google and as well as on channels like YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- You’ll scale campaigns to $100k+ monthly spend while maintaining a solid Cost Per Acquisition / ROAS.
- You’ll brief our creative team on ad concept ideas, showing them what is working and what is not from a marketing standpoint and actively collaborate with other team members to come up with the best concepts and solutions.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team where data & knowledge is shared across all teams & job functions.
- Analytical and strategic thinking is highly anticipated.
Applying to this role is not tied to any location. We’re working remotely with apps all around the globe, and this won’t be otherwise with you too. No work schedules – You are the master of your time.
- 3+ years experience in Mobile User Acquisition
- Handled $100k+ monthly spend on Facebook (in mobile User Acquisition)
- Proactive personality – you’re not afraid to articulate your opinions and are ready to take on UA projects on your own
- Be able to work with core marketing sub-teams
- Out-of-the box thinking and should develop ideas on your own
- Be able to handle multiple projects at once
- Fluent English
- Ability to work in a team
- Comfortable in working on creative projects
Highly Desirable Qualities
- Ability to drive work forward with minimal supervision, highly motivated
- An entrepreneurial drive and willingness to take risk
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with rapid testing expectations
- A love for solving problems end-to-end, logical, analytical, and creative approach
- Team-oriented and collaborative, able to work with everyone from CEOs to designers and others
- Excellent communication skills, clear, timely, direct and taking responsibilities
- A kind, fun and humble teammate
- Great copywriting skills
Project-dependent, up to negotiation upon hiring.
Join the ambitious Team of Scale Fanatics!
We are offering a contract position, with a project-based compensation (we pay based on the amount of clients you take on) that is up for negotiation based on your experience and qualification.